Disclaimer: This product is handmade. There maybe small imperfections or differences in shape, size, and colour which are inherent to the process and what makes it unique. Actual colors may vary slightly due to your screen's resolution and settings.
- Cash on delivery available
- Standard delivery within 9-12 working days
- Free shipping on orders above INR 2999
- Eligible for easy exchange and return (T&Cs apply)
- All purchases of sale items are final
- COVID Update: Due to restrictions placed by various state governments, we are experiencing delays in the dispatch and delivery of orders. While our teams are working to ensure minimal impact on our operations, we may occasionally slip on our delivery promises. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Be indoors, be safe, and follow the government guidelines for prevention.
Among the many beautiful flowers, the Indian Marigold stands out. Its deep color and rich petal formation look like beautifully crafted fireworks. A flower that shines unique finds strength in its ordinariness, yet with an extraordinary sheen is welcomed in every garden and makes part of all occasions; the Indian Marigold is worth rejoicing.
A cotton muslin dohar, also known as a summer blanket. Three layers of softest muslin stitched together and finished with a striped border. So soft to snuggle and use as an AC blanket. Perfect for summers and even when there is a slight nip in the air. And, it only gets softer with every wash.
100% premium three-layer muslin cotton; hand block printed; complementing prints on both sides
Double (90 X 108 Inch) , Single (60 X 90 Inch)