Disclaimer: This product is handmade. There maybe minor imperfections in print, shape, size, and colour which are inherent to the process and what makes it unique. Actual colors may vary slightly due to your screen's resolution.
- Cash on delivery available
- Standard delivery within 7-9 working days
- Free shipping on orders above INR 2999
- Eligible for exchange and return (T&Cs apply)
- All purchases of sale items are final
- For international shipping shop HERE
Mahtab, meaning moonlight in Persian, is our hand block print collection inspired by our travels to Turkey, its magnificent architecture from the era of the Ottoman Empire, stunning flora fauna, and more specifically by the Whirling Dervish. Sufi whirling is a form of meditation through which Dervishes aim to become one with their inner self. This calls for abandoning ego or personal desires, by listening to the music, focusing on God, and spinning in repetitive circles. Rumi, the 13th-century Sufi mystic believed in the power of dance and music as a means of liberation from worldly limitations. Dancers wearing long white gowns and high hats begin with slower turns. Gradually, the spinning becomes faster and dancers appear to move in a state of ecstatic trance. It must be a miracle that despite spinning for hours, Dervishes don't faint or lose balance. Their physical self is moving but the mind is focused. Mahtab takes a leaf of inspiration from this soul cleansing ritual.
- Premium bedsheets for a good night's sleep
- Handcrafted in 100% cotton - 240 thread count
- Hand block printed with azo-free dyes
- Includes complementing pillow cover(s)
- Features an original Pinklay design
- Designed and ethically handcrafted in India
- Size: Single (60X90 Inch); Double (96X106 Inch); King (108X108 Inch)
Single bedsheet includes 1 pillow cover; double & king bedsheets include 2 pillow covers.
This bedsheet is pre-washed and ready to use
Hand wash or gentle cycle machine wash
Wash in cold water using a mild detergent
Do not soak, spin, wring, or tumble dry
Dry in shade. Use a warm iron
Whites should be washed separately