COVID-19 UPDATE: WHAT TO EXPECT ON SHIPPING & DELIVERY TIMELINES
- We have resumed shipping to all pincodes except containment zones. International orders too are being dispatched at this time.
- However, please note that delivery timelines continue to be stretched at the moment. Please allow 9-12 days for us to get your parcel delivered. The delay is due to the COVID restrictions.
- Both our operations team and our delivery partners are working on skeletal staff – in keeping with the COVID guidelines, our operations are limited to 30% capacity.
- In the absence of cargo flights, all parcels are moving through the road network. Needless to say, this is creating significant delays in the dispatch and the delivery of orders.
- Pre-paid orders are being prioritized followed by Cash on Delivery orders.
- As soon as your order is shipped, you will receive an e-mail and SMS from us with tracking details of your order. You can also track your order on our website, by logging into My Account.
- If you are placing a custom order or furniture, please know that our production unit is temporarily closed until the lockdown is lifted. Your order will remain on hold until then.
- Our customer care team is available round-the-clock to help you. Simply e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call / WhatsApp us at +91-9987752369 for any assistance.
Your support and patience in these testing times have been a great source of encouragement to our entire team. We want to thank you for choosing to shop with us – it means a lot to all of us!
Stay safe, and in good health and spirits!