Disclaimer: This product is handmade. There maybe minor imperfections in print, shape, size, and colour which are inherent to the process and what makes it unique. Actual colors may vary slightly due to your screen's resolution.
- Cash on delivery available
- Standard delivery within 7-9 working days
- Free shipping on orders above INR 1999
- Eligible for easy exchange and return (T&Cs apply)
- All purchases of sale items are final
We have combined heritage handcraft techniques with contemporary silhouettes to make the boldest jackets of all time. This double-layered finest cotton jacket is printed with daabu and is all over embroidered with Kantha stitch. It features bat sleeves and pockets which make it comfortable and functional. This garment takes several hours of handwork to finish. Wear it with pride and flaunt a little bit of India everywhere you go. Heirloom-worthy, we call it!
- This is a relaxed fit garment. Our model is 5'6" and is wearing S size.
- The position of chest measurement is 33 cm from the top.
- The best way to identify your size would be to look at the waist size given in the size chart.
- The sizes mentioned are garment sizes.
Have more questions? Please chat with us. Happy to help.