Disclaimer: This product is handmade. There maybe small imperfections or differences in shape, size, and colour which are inherent to the process and what makes it unique. Actual colors may vary slightly due to your screen's resolution and settings.
- Cash on delivery available
- Standard delivery within 9-12 working days
- Free shipping on orders above INR 2999
- Eligible for easy exchange and return (T&Cs apply)
- All purchases of sale items are final
- COVID Update: Due to restrictions placed by various state governments, we are experiencing delays in the dispatch and delivery of orders. While our teams are working to ensure minimal impact on our operations, we may occasionally slip on our delivery promises. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Be indoors, be safe, and follow the government guidelines for prevention.
Indigo Artistry, is our latest addition to the much-loved Indigo collection. The main motif takes inspiration from Kalgi (brooch). A kalgi is a jewel piece that decorates the front of a turban; it symbolizes royalty. In ancient India, kalgi was reserved for the kings but, in contemporary times, it is often worn by grooms to symbolize the special occasion. Indigo Artistry brings our best designs in Indigo for the season with a little drama brought in by the lovely mustard.
A cotton muslin dohar, also known as a summer blanket. Three layers of softest muslin stitched together and finished with a striped border. So soft to snuggle and use as an AC blanket. Perfect for summers and even when there is a slight nip in the air. And, it only gets softer with every wash.
100% premium three-layer muslin cotton; hand block printed
Gentle hand wash or quick cycle machine wash in cold water using a mild detergent. Do not soak, spin, or tumble dry. Squeeze gently to strain excess water, do not wring. Dry in shade. Warm iron. Whites should always be washed separately.
Single (60 X 90 Inch); Double (90 X 108 Inch)