Disclaimer: This product is handmade. There maybe small imperfections or differences in shape, size, and colour which are inherent to the process and what makes it unique. Actual colors may vary slightly due to your screen's resolution and settings.
- Cash on delivery available
- Standard delivery within 9-12 working days
- Free shipping on orders above INR 2999
- Eligible for easy exchange and return (T&Cs apply)
- All purchases of sale items are final
As the day progresses towards the evening and the world looks forward to winding down. The lights come up gradually while many also immerse in prayer and meditation. It's that magical time of the day when daylight meets the evening sky. Our new collection, Saanjh, takes inspiration from this magical time. It's all things comfortable.
- Indigo daabu hand block printed cotton kaftan
- Flatters most body types
- Features original Pinklay design
- Our model is 5"6' and wearing S-M
- Ethically handmade in India
100% premium cotton; daabu hand block printed with azo-free dyes
Gentle hand wash or quick cycle machine wash in cold water using a mild detergent. Do not soak, bleach, or wring. Line dry in shade. Use a warm iron. All indigo merchandise should be washed separately. While we pre-wash all our merchandise, natural indigo and daabu hand block printed merchandise may lose color in the first few washes. It is the nature of the print and process and a teller of its authenticity. For detailed step-by-step instructions, watch our Wash Care Guide
for indigo merchandise.
Comfort fit. Available in two sizes: S-M, L-XL. Refer to our size chart for the best fit.