Disclaimer: This product is handmade. There maybe small imperfections or differences in shape, size, and colour which are inherent to the process and what makes it unique. Actual colors may vary slightly due to your screen's resolution and settings.
- Cash on delivery available
- Standard delivery within 9-12 working days
- Free shipping on orders above INR 2999
- Eligible for easy exchange and return (T&Cs apply)
- All purchases of sale items are final
- COVID Update: Due to restrictions placed by various state governments, we are experiencing delays in the dispatch and delivery of orders. While our teams are working to ensure minimal impact on our operations, we may occasionally slip on our delivery promises. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Be indoors, be safe, and follow the government guidelines for prevention.
Indigo Artistry, is our latest addition to the much-loved Indigo collection. The main motif takes inspiration from Kalgi (brooch). A kalgi is a jewel piece that decorates the front of a turban; it symbolizes royalty. In ancient India, kalgi was reserved for the kings but, in contemporary times, it is often worn by grooms to symbolize the special occasion. Indigo Artistry brings our best designs in Indigo for the season with a little drama brought in by the lovely mustard.
The rawness of handloom dhurrie weave combined with the art of hand block print makes these rugs a work of art - spread it out in your study or living room. It's understated, yet quick to make a statement. All season rugs, these are perfect for both summers and winters.
100% handloom cotton dhurrie; hand block printed
Dry clean only.
120 X 180 cm (4 X 6 feet)