Disclaimer: This product is handmade. There maybe small imperfections or differences in shape, size, and colour which are inherent to the process and what makes it unique. Actual colors may vary slightly due to your screen's resolution and settings.
- Cash on delivery available
- Standard delivery within 9-12 working days
- Free shipping on orders above INR 2999
- Eligible for easy exchange and return (T&Cs apply)
- All purchases of sale items are final
- COVID Update: Due to restrictions placed by various state governments, we are experiencing delays in the dispatch and delivery of orders. While our teams are working to ensure minimal impact on our operations, we may occasionally slip on our delivery promises. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Be indoors, be safe, and follow the government guidelines for prevention.
The Summer Holiday is made of all things dreamy. Flamingos, hot air balloons, polka dots, palm trees, and chevrons - this collection is equal parts tropical, vacation vibes, and nostalgia. The coming together of contemporary elements with traditional Indian hand block printing makes this collection special. Each motif is given a traditional design touch so it cuts across age groups and genders, especially the hot air balloon, the center of which is inspired by Iznik (Turkey) and the floral vines at the top take inspiration from our previous collections. The collection uses our signature colors turquoise, pink, and Indigo in abundance along with accents of mustard and peach.
Crafted in 100% cotton, the fabric used is firm, so it sits well on the table. A contemporary print in traditional hand block technique makes this piece in style of today yet reminiscent of yesterday. Available in two sizes - for 4-seater and 6-8 seater tables.
100% premium cotton; hand block printed
Gentle hand wash or quick cycle machine wash in cold water using a mild detergent. Do not soak, wring, rub, or tumble dry. Squeeze gently to strain excess water. Dry in shade. Use a warm iron.