Disclaimer: This product is handmade. There maybe small imperfections or differences in shape, size, and colour which are inherent to the process and what makes it unique. Actual colors may vary slightly due to your screen's resolution and settings.
- Cash on delivery available
- Standard delivery within 9-12 working days
- Free shipping on orders above INR 2999
- Eligible for easy returns and exchanges. (T&Cs apply)
- All purchases of sale items are final
- COVID Update: Due to restrictions placed by various state governments, we are experiencing delays in the dispatch and delivery of orders. While our teams are working to ensure minimal impact on our operations, we may occasionally slip on our delivery promises. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Be indoors, be safe, and follow the government guidelines for prevention.
Yesteryear mughal botanical motifs combined with fun pleats and pockets make this dress so versatile. A dress or a kurta, you decide. Either way, oh so comfortable and lovely!
Fit: Regular A-line fit.
Our model is 5'8" and is wearing S.
Style Tip: Wear it as a dress or pair it with palazzos, pants, or denims. Coupled with kohapuris and mojaris to go the ethnic way, or simply pair it up with sneakers for a fusion look. Let the simplicity and comfort of the garment speak for itself. Go easy on accessories especially when wearing it as a dress. Accessorize with jhumkis and mojari when wearing it with pallazos to complete the Indian fusion look.
Cotton slub; hand block printed with azo-free dyes
Dry clean or gentle machine wash in cold water using a mild detergent. Do not soak or tumble dry. Dry in shade. Use a warm iron.
S, M, L, XL. Refer to our size chart for the best fit.