Disclaimer: This product is handmade. There maybe minor imperfections in print, shape, size, and colour which are inherent to the process and what makes it unique. Actual colors may vary slightly due to your screen's resolution.
- Cash on delivery available
- Standard delivery within 7-9 working days
- Free shipping on orders above INR 2999
- Eligible for exchange and return (T&Cs apply)
- All purchases of sale items are final
- For international shipping shop HERE
A sight to behold! A sea of purple lavenders under the brilliant blue sky, speckled with tall bright yellow sunflowers, and a mesmerizing scent that transports you far and beyond. Such is the magical effect of these lush fields of lavender that inspire this collection. Each motif has been thoughtfully designed to leave you with a feeling of purity, grace, and joyful calmness. A favorite amongst the royals and the hopeless romantics, the gorgeous lavender is also associated with the crown chakra, the meeting point of your physical and metaphysical self.
- Wonderfully light, soft, and reversible
- Handquilted in 100% premium cotton
- Hand block printed with azo-free dyes
- Consists of 200 GSM cotton filling inside
- Perfect for light to moderate winters
- Features an original Pinklay design
- Designed and ethically handcrafted in India
- Size: Single (60X90 Inch) & Double (90X108 Inch)
This quilt is pre-washed and ready to use
We recommend dry cleaning. If you choose to home wash, please do so gently in cold water with mild detergent. Do not soak, rub, wring, spin, or tumble dry. Dry in shade on a flat surface. Whites should be washed separately. Use a warm iron.
Comes in a fabric care bag. When not in use, fold neatly and store the quilt in the care bag. We suggest airing the quilt first time before use.