Disclaimer: This product is handmade. There maybe small imperfections or differences in shape, size, and colour which are inherent to the process and what makes it unique. Actual colors may vary slightly due to your screen's resolution and settings.
- Cash on delivery available
- Standard delivery within 9-12 working days
- Free shipping on orders above INR 2999
- Eligible for easy exchange and return (T&Cs apply)
- All purchases of sale items are final
- COVID Update: Due to restrictions placed by various state governments, we are experiencing delays in the dispatch and delivery of orders. While our teams are working to ensure minimal impact on our operations, we may occasionally slip on our delivery promises. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Be indoors, be safe, and follow the government guidelines for prevention.
Kerala is an eternal poetry, one that begins with a magical sunrise and flows into floating lotus gardens. The fishermen at work in the pristine Kumarakom Lake, the tea estates, herds of majestic wild elephants in Munnar and colors of tropical trees, fruits, and flowers complete this poetry. And, the highlight is its biggest festival, Onam that celebrates the season of harvest. It is this time of the year that the city is bejeweled with festive fervor and joy. One of the many celebrations during this time is Vallam Kali (Boat Race), and Chundan Vallam is the boat used for this race. Meticulously crafted, these boats are popularly referred to as snake boats for their unique construction which has a rising rear and a long tapering front, resembling a snake with its hood raised. Tastefully decorated with green and scarlet silk umbrellas, we found our muse in these majestic vehicles that can carry as many as 128 paddlers. Each boat belongs to a village and is sacred. Our hand block story Onam centers around Chundan Vallam, a particularly complex motif to have been created and worked upon. The majestic elephant, gorgeous flowers, lotus, and plantain with a stunning pink bud complete the story. Our tribute to Godâ€™s own country!
A hand block print quilted tea cozy in our signature design. Make a set with our matching selection of table cloth, table mats, table runner, table napkins, and more.
100% premium cotton; hand block printed
Gentle hand wash or quick cycle machine wash in cold water using a mild detergent. Do not soak, wring, rub, or tumble dry. Squeeze gently to strain excess water. Dry in shade. Use a warm iron.
33 x 40 cm