Disclaimer: This product is handmade. There maybe minor imperfections in print, shape, size, and colour which are inherent to the process and what makes it unique. Actual colors may vary slightly due to your screen's resolution.
- Cash on delivery available
- No returns on sale items | Size exchanges allowed at a reverse pick-up fee of Rs 199/- (T&Cs apply)
- Standard delivery within 4-6 working days
- Free shipping on orders above INR 2999
- Eligible for returns and exchanges(T&Cs apply)
Sundaze, our new collection is a lot like its namesake. It's a state of mind. One that promotes relaxation, slowing down, general well-being, and comfort.
- Comfortable palazzos daabu hand block printed in fine cotton
- Perfect for pairing with long shirts, kurtas, and kaftans
- Straight, comfort fit, ankle length garment
- Comes with elastic and drawstring to get a comfort fit
- Our model is 5'6" and is wearing XS-S
- Ethically handcrafted in India
Fine cotton; daabu hand block printed in azo-free colors
Wash infrequently and separately in cold water
Avoid exposure to harsh sunlight and high moisture
Avoid harsh detergents, bleach, soaking
Avoid rubbing or scrubbing indigo-dyed fabrics
Avoid wringing and twisting, instead rinse gently
Always flat dry on a hanger, in shade
Iron on reverse and store them away from moisture
Avoid wearing or washing Indigos with lighter colours
At Pinklay, we pre-wash our Indigo garments 7-8 times before dispatch, yet there is a possibility for it to run colour in the first few washes, or run against the skin and light-coloured garments in extreme heat and moisture situations. This running of colour is harmless, characteristic of Indigo dyeing and generally does not fade the garment. For detailed step-by-step instructions, watch our Wash Care Guide for indigo merchandise.
XS-S, M-L, XL-XXL. Refer to our size chart for the best fit.